A collection of snaps I took whilst Louis and I were in Croatia for a fortnight, soaking up the warm European summer sun and swimming in the salty sea. We spent time in Split, Hvar and Korčula. It was my first time in Korčula and I couldn't have loved it more; it's the first place I've been to in a very long time where I've felt like not many people come here. It's such a special feeling to be somewhere so magical and not feel like you're just another traveller, not feel like you're overrunning the place, but instead feel like you're blending in with local life and authentic every day living.

Hvar was as I remember it: busy and bustling, but still divine. We rented a little motorboat for a day which I couldn't recommend more; you get an ice filled esky with the boat, which we stocked up with berries and snacks, and we headed out for the day, exploring the nearby cluster of Pakleni Islands looking for secluded beaches and crystal clear swimming spots. My favourite beach in Hvar was out of town, and super close to where we were staying, called Pokonji Dol. It's a beautiful walk along the coastline to get there, and whilst it can get quite crowded, if you go early in the day or in the evening, it's perfect. The colour of the water never gets old.

Hope you enjoy a few snapshots of our sun drenched Croatian summer.

Split
Hvar
Korčula